Join us September 1–8, 2018 in the beautiful Bahamas—The Exumas
Let’s play on the Aqua Cat Cruise. This new 102′ scuba diving live aboard catamaran offers luxury accommodations, a spacious main salon, and an extremely smooth ride. The eleven cabins are some of the largest of any live aboard in the world.
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom, hair dryer, oversize berths, individually controlled air-conditioners, and carpeted floors.
You have plenty of activities to choose from:
- Dive, dive, dive
- Shore excursions (up to 4 per day)
- Shore Eco Adventures—hiking a nature trail, taking time to explore some of the 200 mostly uninhabited islands with their many beautiful beaches in Northern Exumas… walk it, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding available.
- Take pictures of the nesting area for many species of seabirds including White-Tailed Tropic Birds, Audubon Shearwaters, Brown Noddlies, and Bridled and Sooty Terns.
- And so much more—snorkeling the mangroves, Norman’s plane wreck, Saddleback Cay, and Closemon Reef.
- Airfare from Grand Rapids (estimated)
- Port fees
- Aqua Cat Live Aboard
- Meals onboard along with beverages
- And all the adventure we can pack in
If there is some specialty dive training you’re looking for, we can add that. Just talk to Doug or Cassie at the shop to plan.