Also known as OWD I GR, the 1st knowledge development session in Open Water Scuba Diver training. Before attending this class you must complete the following items:
- Watch the PADI Open Water Diver video
- Read the PADI Open Water Diver manual
- Complete the five knowledge reviews at the end of each section in the PADI Open Water Diver manual.
This class is offered on select dates on two different days of the week, Monday and Friday in our Grand Rapids location. You must register in advance with the store.
- Monday Class 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Friday Class 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Bring your PADI Open Water Diver crew pack, completed knowledge reviews, and DVD to the class with you.