PADI Rescue Diver Course
enging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Rescue Diver crewpak includes all materials required to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course – including a pocket mask. You’ll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you’ll practice with your PADI Instructor. Once your Rescue Diver course is complete, you can review the DVD to refresh your dive safety skills as needed. This tool box of knowledge and technique will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
The Fun Part:
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and, at the end, say, “it’s the best course they’ve ever taken!”
- Have a PADI Advanced (or Junior) Open Water Diver certification
(or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Be 12 years old or older and complete the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
- Have Emergency First Response Provider, within the previous two years
Take the Next Step
The traditional course consists of one classroom session, 10 exercises and two dives. Dives are coordinated based on the schedule of the divers.
Interested in E-learning? There’s more information here.